How to Book
We have a variety of Products suiting the requirements of everyone. You can select the tour as per your preference.
- Select your preferred tour and date
- Read the details of the tour & agree to the Terms & Conditions
- Book at our Sales offices/Preferred Sales Partners' offices
- Sign the booking form after checking the details of all relatives/friends travelling together.
- 2 prime seats per coach are available by paying an additional price
- Upgrade to premium economy or business class by paying the difference in the airfare
- Inform us of any amendment in the tour program, pre or post tour and pay the additional charges for the add-on programs. Ask us for the best airfares
Documents to be submitted:
- Booking form with details filled
- Photo ID proof.
Pay & Collect:
Pay the registration amount / full tour price & collect:
- Photocopy of your duly filled & signed booking form
- Statement of account & receipt of payment
Receive by email:
- Copy of your duly filled booking form
- Tour itinerary, travel and hotel details
- Statement of accounts
- Pre-departure tour information
Bank details for Payment:
Payments can be made through local ‘Account payee’ cheques, Demand Drafts or by Cash at any of our Branch offices / Preferred Sales Partners.
Overwriting on Cheques is not allowed as per RBI rule.
PAN details will be required in case of cash payment in accordance with prevailing Income Tax rules.
Kindly note that Outstation Cheque is not acceptable.
Guests who are unable to visit our offices for Booking, can deposit local clearing cheques in any of the below Bank Accounts or can make payment Online through Net Banking.
Also, after making the transfer, intimate the same to us by sending scanned copy/screenshot of bank slip and personal details.
Note: Cash deposit is not allowed in any of the accounts.
Cheque in favour of: Shashi Travels & Tours Pvt Ltd
|Shashi Travels & Tours Pvt Ltd
||ICICI Bank Ltd
|| Patel Nagar, New Delhi
Changes in decided holiday programme:
Kindly intimate the booking person in advance for any amendment in holiday programme so that the necessary arrangements can be made. As per the amendments, additional charges would be applicable.
If Guest decides to cancel the holiday for any reason whatsoever then s/he shall give a written application to the Company within specified time limit along with original receipt issued by the Company. Such cancellation will attract cancellation charges stated hereunder.
- Cancellation charges will be calculated on gross holiday cost and the cancellation charges shall depend on date of departure and date of cancellation.
- Cancellation charges for any type of transport ticket are applicable as per the rules of the concerned authority.
- Air tickets issued on special fares are NON REFUNDABLE and Guest shall bear cancellation charges.
- Any refund payable to the Guest will be paid after the Company receives refund from the respective authorities. The Company deducts processing charges from the refund to be paid to the Guest.
|Percentage of cancellation charges per person.
|No of days prior to departure
|More than 60 days
||5% or Actual cancellation whichever is more
|60 to 31 days
||50% or Actual cancellation whichever is more
|30 to 15 days
||65% or Actual cancellation whichever is more
|14 to 4 days
||80% or Actual cancellation whichever is more
|On the day/on tour
Note : Charges are levied on the gross holiday price and not the discounted price, if any. Please read terms and condition befor booking